Thursday, March 1, 2012

Mommy Moment


Forgive the delay - I am actually 26 weeks today and we had a doctor's appointment to test my sugar/glucose levels. We also got to hear baby's heartbeat and found out that he's still measuring at about 27 weeks - so a week 'ahead'. Everything looks good so far - he certainly is becoming more and more active!




Meanwhile, in the dining room, spring has sprung and the bulbs I planted a couple of weeks ago have started to bloom - there are some Hyacinths in one window and some Tulips in the other! They smell wonderful and make the room so much more bright! (they also make me long for spring to really start!)








I also used some ripe bananas that I had stored in the freezer to mix up this delicious banana cake with peanut butter frosting. (the frosting is really sweet, but it MAKES the cake!)
Link to the recipe HERE
P.S. I've got a great new project in mind - I can't wait to share it with you after I collect my ideas! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you shared the link to your blog on pinterest, that is how I found you! I just love the little journal page of your pregnancy as it progresses. That is the coolest thing ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Michelle!! I am a regular browser of your blog as well - especially now that I'm not seeing any of your updates on Facebook. You have THE BEST family/kid ideas ever - I look forward to using some of them myself!

    ReplyDelete