Saturday, March 15, 2014

11/52

11/52
Introducing Avery: Cullen's BIG brother
"A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2014"

As of 5:50 am on Wednesday, March 12, Avery was officially granted big brother status. He has been ever-so-gentle, giving 'brother' lots of kisses and gently pointing out and naming all of his baby parts. He gets very concerned when brother cries and demands to hold him periodically throughout the day. Although we all have plenty of learning and adjusting to do to as we figure out this new life with a new little person in it, Avery's well on his way to becoming the world's best big brother and it melts this mama's heart to see him in this new role. I'm overwhelmed with a whole new ocean of love for my first baby boy... my cup runneth over.

Linking up here

For all my patient and loyal followers, I will be posting about baby Cullen's arrival later this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment