Sunday, April 13, 2014

15/52

15/52
A construction site front-row-seat
"A portrait of my Avery, once a week, every week, in 2014"

They broke ground this week on two new houses right across the street from us. The noise and traffic threaten to drive me crazy but this noise and traffic are exactly what excite Avery the most and because I'm grateful for the free entertainment without having to leave home, I welcome the building crews. 

It's been getting warmer, especially in the afternoons, so we are able to get outside (halleluiah, fresh air!) but this morning was still a bit too cool so Avery spent hours glued to the windows, studying the workers so intently. What a fun thing for my vehicle/machinery loving boy to watch up close!

Our neighborhood has never been so exciting!!  As icing on the cake,
a huge fire truck roared by as I was snapping photos :)
We've been enjoying lots of time with family this week, Avery is in heaven :)


No comments:

Post a Comment