Thursday, November 13, 2014

44-45/52

44/52
Trick or Treat Ya'll
   A portrait of my Avery, once a week, every week, in 2014
Halloween night in Indiana was a cold, windy, snowy one. Because of this, we spent our time indoors with friends (which was a super fun time!) but I didn't get any cute photos of Avery riding from house to house on his John Deere with his little cow sidekick. Thankfully I grabbed a few quick shots (with my phone) of him and Cullen on our way out the door and although it's blurry and poor quality, his sweet face in this one pretty much melts my heart. He was definitely the cutest little farmer I've ever seen!


45/52
Pajama Boy
   A portrait of my Avery, once a week, every week, in 2014
With the nights getting colder, we've gotten out all of Avery's 'warm jammies' and all he wants to wear these days are these Thomas PJs and cute footie pajamas. (seriously, if I have my way my boys will wear footie pajamas until they go to college. Cutest. Things. Ever.) Most days you can find Avery still in his pajamas when he wakes up from his nap. And he loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment