Monday, November 24, 2014

46-47/52

46/52
Experiments in Color
   A portrait of my Avery, once a week, every week, in 2014

Now that cold days are upon us, I've been trying to set up some new and exciting activities to keep us from going crazy on long afternoons. Even if they only sometimes last 10 minutes, it gives Avery something to look forward to after naptime and it helps to break up the hours until dinner. The liquid watercolors were a hit, I can see us finding many more uses for these as the months go on.

And because I couldn't swallow the cost of buying liquid watercolors just yet, we made our own, thanks to Happy Hooligans  (and Justin thought I'd never find a use for all of those saved baby food jars ;)



47/52
"Avery, Smile!"
   A portrait of my Avery, once a week, every week, in 2014

This is often what I get when I ask Avery to smile, a rapid blinking of the eyes. I'm not really sure how blinking relates to smiling, but it's better than a scowl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment