Saturday, February 12, 2011

Handmade Valentine's Day

Since devoting my 365 Project this week to photographing all things heart, I've gone a little crazy creating many varieties of handmade valentines. A few of the projects were too fun not to share:

The first project I fell in love with was this Heart Garland. My friend (and creative muse), Sally, found this great project online and I tweaked it a bit using this pattern instead to make the tiny hearts. I have a feeling I won't be ready to give up creating these bite-size beauties after Valentine's Day is over!

Another project that I've become addicted to making are these delightful Valentine's Day Lollies that I found on this tutorial by Rhonna Farrer (Oh, how I love a good tutorial...) Instead of making them into traditional lollies, I hung them from my cabinet doors in my classroom to add some color. This idea paired with an old music book and some metallic paper was a match made in creative heaven.

Happy Valentine's Day!! Spread the Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment