Sunday, May 18, 2014

20/52

20/52
"Avery too?"
"A portrait of my Avery, once a week, every week, in 2014"

Avery shares his portrait this week with his brother, but in a totally unplanned way. This photo is significant because it's the first portrait that Avery chose for himself. I was taking Cullen's weekly photo on Wednesday and usually Avery just stands by and watches as I tickle Cullen and make funny faces, but this week he laid down next to his little brother in this cute position, looked at me and asked, "Avery too?" Yes, my boy who I was just saying last week avoids my camera like the plague ASKED to have his picture taken. And apparently this is his posed 'smile' :)

Oh, how I love this boy. And how he refers to himself in the third person :)


The older Cullen gets, the more I'm convinced we have a little Avery-clone on our hands - thighs and all :)

In other news, our neighbors next door were kind enough to pass along the plastic playset that their children have outgrown. It's sun-faded and well used, but after a pressure washing Avery has been having a blast mastering its tunnels and slides. These plastic structures are solid and last forever! The jury is still out on if we will brighten it up with paint. For now, it's a huge hit just the way it is. :)  "Hands-up!"


Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment