Wednesday, June 18, 2014

24/52

24/52
That giggle.
"A portrait of my Avery, once a week, every week, in 2014" 

Summertime has been getting the best of us lately (in a good way!) and since we've been having so much fun, I've been taking more photos than I can keep up with. I have yet to sift through pictures from Avery's birthday party (which was already two weeks ago!), we've had some fun with family visitors, and last week I did a quick '3 month' photo shoot with Cullen that I can't wait to share. Of course Avery had to get in on the action, giving me lots of priceless shots of the two brothers together and lots of giggles from my usually camera-shy big boy. I can't look at this photo and not hear his contagious little giggle.

...and by accident we discovered Avery's favorite show of all time.
Here's a little preview:

Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment