Friday, July 8, 2011

365 Project: Week 24 - Final Days in Menomonie!


Remember: I journal about the story behind each photo on my Flickr page-just click on the photos to the right!
Hello from INDIANA!
Thank you for bearing with me throughout this moving process - it's been a very busy couple of weeks saying good-bye to Wisconsin and hello to Indiana! I'll be posting many photos of our house and the progress we're making in the next few posts - I HAVE been keeping up with taking a photo every day (many MORE than one at that!) but just haven't had time to sit down and upload them to my computer and/or blog about them! So it's time to play CATCH UP!
This week was our last week in Menomonie and I spent it with as many family members and friends as I possibly could! I got to see my sisters 3 days in a row, had a family cook-out, a bonfire with my siblings and enjoyed lots of time outside in the beautiful summer weather! It was all very bittersweet and although I tried to spend as much time with my family as possible, I know that it may be a while before I see them again - they won't be able to just 'pop in' whenever they're in town and I think I'll miss that the most... it will take some adjustment.

I hope you've been enjoying your families and spending as much time outside as possible - summer is too short!!

No comments:

Post a Comment