Tuesday, July 19, 2011

365 Project: Week 27 - One EPIC week!


Check out my Flickr page for photo descriptions! (click the photos to the right)
This week was so full of AMAZING things, I don't even know where to start! 

First of all, my sister came to visit for 5 days to celebrate the premier of the FINAL Harry Potter movie, which we enjoyed every minute of in IMAX 3D!  If you haven't seen it yet, do. Just do... It was amazing. While my sister was here, she and Justin went SKYDIVING which was a major event crossed off the bucket list for both of them! (I jumped a ride in the plane for photographic purposes only - see below)

THEN... on Saturday night, the doorbell rang and who should show up by my <very classy> brother, Josh and his lovely girlfriend, Katie! (A.K.A. Cletus and Kitty) What an AMAZING surprise!! It was our first time meeting Katie (who is REALLY great!) and their first time seeing our new home! Good times were had by all - visiting the wolf park for a 'predator/prey demonstration' between the wolves and the bison (click here to learn more) and spending most of our time hibernating in the A/C as temperatures have gotten disgustingly hot and humid here again... good thing we're in love with our new house enough to spend so much time in it!

Here are a few photos from Justin & Janessa's skydiving excursion!
(for the record: I did NOT jump out of a plane... no way. I got to ride along with my sister when she jumped out and to do so had to strap on a parachute and got a 25 second explanation of what to pull if I were to need it... in which case I would've been screwed.) 

Whew! What a week! Oh, Good news! I'm going to be re-furbishing a piece of furniture in the next week or so that I'll be posting before/after photos of AND I'm gearing up to get my Etsy shop back up and running with some new pieces! Stay tuned! (and stay COOL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment