Wednesday, October 5, 2011

365 Project: Week 36 - Fall is in the Air!


Remember to check out my Flickr page for captions to the photos - I don't always have time to explain them all here!
This week, it really started to feel like fall, and was pretty dreary most of the days. I've been enjoying the chill in the air and the changing colors and cozy nights - fall really is the coziest season ever! This week was topped off by a quick little trip to Wisconsin to see my brother and sisters - Thanksgiving was just too far away!  I've been pretty busy at work, but in the next few weeks, things should slow down significantly - and I'm REALLY looking forward to a short trip to Denver in 10 days!! Woo Hoo!! 

I hope you're enjoying all that fall has to offer - have you visited the pumpkin patch/apple orchard yet?!
The sista's at the Pumpkin Patch!

All the sibs loving us a warm bonfire on a chilly night!


No comments:

Post a Comment