Saturday, October 22, 2011

365 Project: Week 38 - A Trip to the Mountains!

Don't forget to visit my Flickr page to read individual captions for each photo!

This weekend, I had the pleasure of visiting my good friend, Liz, in Denver, CO for a long weekend! I've never seen the mountains before, so this was an extra-awesome trip! Liz humored me by driving me around to all the 'must see' places around Denver and Colorado Springs and my trip to the mountains was complete with:
• A bike tour of downtown Denver (where I was almost flattened by a city bus...YIKES!)
• A train Ride through the mountains
• A trip to the pumpkin patch - and pumpkin carving! (A true Amanda/Liz tradition)
• Afternoon walks with Oliver
• Breakfast at a good 'ol family resturant
• An 'O.C.' comeback marathon :)

Definitely a full 3 days of awesomeness! The weather was GORGEOUS the entire time I was there, which I was so grateful for!  Check out some extra photos from my trip below!

No comments:

Post a Comment