Monday, April 8, 2013

Project Life: Avery's First Year -MONTH 2

Believe it or not, I've been working on Avery's book quite a bit lately. I'm almost done through month 5, so stay tuned as I work through the photos and get them posted in the next week or so!
Looking back on these photos makes me a bit weepy... what a sweet little munchiekins!!
Month 2  - Spread 1 - 'Day in the life' updates
Sometimes I just have too many photos than pockets, so I added a small insert to sneak in 2 more 3x4 photos. Rubber duckies are scrapbook embellishments

Some 'milestones' and sweet baby Avery moments

Month 2 - Spread 2 - Trip to the beach! LOVE those little baby footprints in the sand!
Fabric pennant banner and journal entry card (I LOVE my date stamper!)

Cloth pennant detail (almost all of the cloth used for embellishments are scraps from the quilt I made for Avery) and a parking pass, appointment reminder, and Avery's first band aids (eeew?) to add to pockets
Month 2 - Spread 3 - Lots of love from grandparents and Mom & Dad's 3 year wedding anniversary :)

Lots of down time and snuggles and Avery really getting into the London Olympics!
Journal card, sweet quote and dreamy baby smiles from the bike trailer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment