Sunday, January 16, 2011

365 Project - Week 3!



Click on my Flickr photostream on the right of the page to see full-size images and descriptions!
This week, as you'll notice, I took quite a few landscape shots. I've never been a big fan of winter, but this year, I've been noticing it's beauty more than ever.
Maybe it's because I'm forced out into the elements to play with Bella daily or because we've had quite a bit more snow than in recent years, but I thought I should document these moments while I can stand being outside in it- I don't know how long this so-called enjoyment of the winter outdoors will last!

We also got out and about on Saturday skiing at Wild Mountain! It was so much fun, and I didn't fall down once (which is good, since I haven't skiied in 2 years). It was about 13 degrees, which started biting at our faces after a few hours, giving us an opportunity to sample the amazing 'hard apple cider' drinks at the bar in the chalet! We finished the day off by stopping by my brother's house to hang out for a few hours and then came home to watch the Packers dominate the Falcons in the playoff game! Perfect Saturday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment