Monday, January 31, 2011

365 Project: Week 4


Click on templates to view larger
Remember to check out these photos on my Flickr page to get the un-cropped versions and to read individual captions!
Yay for 1 whole month down! I've been having a lot of fun finding 'photo-worthy' moments every day. It helps me to find something extra-ordinary in my sometimes rather ordinary daily life. I've been struggling with the lack of color outside (and therefore lack of inspiration) so I'm going to try to be more creative and get more practice taking indoor shots this next week.

This week, date night consisted of 'Winter After Hours' in Eau Claire ice skating a beautiful winter evening. It was nice to be active outside and we haven't been skating together since we first started dating, so it was fun brushing up on our skills and enjoying the sense of community that the event created. (and not even any injuries to report!)

No comments:

Post a Comment