Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bring it on, 2011!

Hello, Cyber World!
In the last week, I have:
 A - Opened up shop on Etsy to sell some of my photographs and handmade cards
 B - Created a Flickr account so I can join 'The 365 Project' (see below for details)
 C - Created this blog to document the process

Whew! What a week! Apparently now that I've decided to make an online name for myself, I'm firing on all engines! Now, just because I've set all these accounts up doesn't necessarily mean they're well-oiled machines yet or anything, but they're off to a pretty good start.

Although I normally don't take part in making New Year's Resolutions, I've decided that in 2011 I'm going to make ONE resolution and JOURNAL IT to encourage myself to follow through. I've decided to join 'The 365 Project' phenomenon. 

The 365 Project is a photography project where you document a year of your life by taking a daily photo. The idea of the project is to not only help me find a little bit of something beautiful in every day, but will (fingers crossed!) help make me a better photographer in the process. I was *inspired* by Jessica of Vol.25 (an amazing artist with a contagious creative spirit) who will also be following the project and who has created some really great album templates that I'm excited to utilize! 

I will be uploading my photos weekly to my Flickr account that will be linked to this blog and sharing the process with you all year long! Stay tuned and feel free to join along with me! Check out The 365 Project here for more information on how to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment