Sunday, March 27, 2011

365 Project: Week 10 - Adventure in Paradise!


I 'journal' about all of these photos on my Flickr page.
If you'd like to read about each one, please click HERE or click on my Flickr photos on the right side of the page
We made it back from Mexico Thursday night and Justin left this morning for Indiana (boo...) so I finally had some time today to organize my photos from the last 2 weeks!
We had an AMAZING time in the Rivera Maya exploring, eating, diving and relaxing - it's going to be hard getting back into a routine that doesn't include an afternoon nap! 


I think I took more photos throughout the last 2 weeks than I have all year up to this point! After I get all my 365 photos posted, I'll put up some Mexico shots - the unbelievable natural beauty of the Carribean really just does all the work for me. Needless to say, my 'creative slump' was erased altogether the entire time I was away, now the trick is going to be to keep the inspiration alive in these last few weeks of winter! (ugh... where is the GRASS already?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment