Sunday, March 27, 2011

365 Project: Week 11 - Back to Reality!


I 'journal' about all of these photos on my Flickr page.
If you'd like to read about each one, please click HERE or click on my Flickr photos on the right side of the page
The best part of our whole vacation and the weekend afterwards was being able to just 'be' with my husband pretty much 24-7. It's a difficult process being away from each other for so long, so it was so great to be able to wake up to him every morning and fall asleep together with him every night (plus spend the entire day with him in paradise didn't hurt!)

Over the next few months, my goal is to build up an 'inventory' of crafts to sell at local fairs and craft shows this summer in Indiana - I think it will be a good way for me to meet new people and have something to do this summer! (I haven't had a summer 'off' in 9 years!) It will also keep me busy in this lonely house when Bella is snoring away on the couch in the evenings :) If you have any super awesome craft ideas to share, I'd love to hear them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment