Sunday, June 5, 2011

365 Project: Week 21


This week brought many exciting things - the MOST exciting being that we have an accepted offer on a house in West Lafayette (yay!!) so we've been doing lots of footwork to get that process rolling. I will be sharing many more photos and stories as we go, I'm sure :)

The semester is wrapping up quickly at school (only 4 days left!), the weather has taken a turn for the HOT these last few days (note: I am in no way complaining of this - it's great!), I had breakfast this morning with a very dear friend who lives much too far away, and Justin and I got to spend a couple of days together over the weekend! (Only a few more weeks before our 'long-distance-relationship' is over - Halleluiah!)
I hope you've had a chance to be outside enjoying the sunshine this weekend!


Did I mention there are only 4 days of school left?! 
(Although this is bitter-sweet because I won't be returning to my school next year, it's definitely time for a break. Everyone is stir crazy - including myself!)

No comments:

Post a Comment