Sunday, May 29, 2011

365 Project: Week 20




This week brought a little of this, a little of that, and lots of love :)  

I'm LOVING the project my 7th graders are working on - I'm absolutely blown away every time by what they come up with - A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! They've inspired me to create a new project series that I plan to start this summer.... I'm SO EXCITED to start it and share it with you!

I LOVE the fact that a bird has built it's nest right out my front door - I'm like a little kid waiting to see it come to life!

I LOVE the fact that I finished TWO handmade books this weekend - I gifted one to my sister (the one pictured above) and am holding the other one as a 'prototype' for possible future books. VERY productive!

I LOVE the fact that I got to spend some quality down time with my sister (my roommate for 3 more days!), my Bella and Jasper and got to spend a few hours with my brother, dad, stepmom, etc. at my dad's 50th birthday party today. Happy Birthday, Dad!!

I am truly blessed!! Have a great week!
A big, huge, ginormous THANK YOU to our many veterans who have given their life for me to be blessed with the life I have - we all owe them so much. I APPRECIATE YOU!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment