Sunday, May 15, 2011

365 Project- Week 18: Spring on, Spring off


This week was downright HOT, with sun and rain and storms. It was really nice - like spring had actually arrived! Then Saturday came... the day of the big 'garage sale' at my house... and it was 45 and raining. ALL day. My mom and sister Jenna (bless their hearts for keeping me company...I couldn't have done it without them!!) froze their butts off with me sitting in the garage to greet the few and the brave that came to check out the 'Best Sale EVER!' Oh, well. I tried! It was a fun day anyway despite the weather! 

Also this weekend, I went to see 'Bridesmaids' with my sisters - and laughed until I BAWLED. It was so funny. I highly recommend it.

On another note: We only have 3 1/2 weeks left of school!! Time is flying by! We're taking a class trip to the Minnesota Zoo on Tuesday - I LOVE the Minnesota Zoo!! I can't wait to see what photos present themselves there!!
This also means that I'll be moving soon to join my husband in Indiana (thank God... I'm missing him too much!) The movers are coming tomorrow to take an 'inventory' of our stuff - what a busy time the next month is going to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment