Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Inspired Wednesday - Songs in my head!

There are a few songs I've been listening to lately that I just can't seem to get enough of. 

The first is a cover of HOME by Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros by a father/daughter duo (The daughter having the sweetest little voice I've ever heard in my life.) 
 

The second is one that my 6th graders ask me every single day to play over and over and when I play it, they all buckle down, focus on their work and bob their heads - I gladly play it daily to get them to focus AND because it's an amazing tune. It's called INTRO by the The XX - I found this great 'long version' on YouTube that someone mixed up (bless their soul) :)
  
 Enjoy! Feel free to listen over and over and over and over again! I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment