Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Inspired Wednesday: Top 5 PANDORA stations!

Let me just start off by saying how much I LOVE Pandora. I listen to it on my computer at school, my computer at home, and on my phone when I'm walking with Bella or even hooked up to the speakers in my car. I listen to it everywhere. It has super powers to predict the EXACT songs I want to listen to based on the mood I'm in. Here are my top 5 favorite stations:
1. Live - listen to one of my favorites from this station here
(I've always been a huge fan of Live... and this station doesn't disappoint. Staind and Red Hot Chili Peppers also make frequent appearances!)
2. Lux Aeterna - listen to one of my favorites from this station here 
(although the songs have 'no words', my students ask me to play this station all the time when I give them work time - their love for the tunes on this station stemmed from the song I had them listen to when they created their printmaking projects. I linked the song to this post.) This station is great for helping both my students - and definitely myself - focus on projects!
3. Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) - Listen to one of my favorites from this station here
(AMAZING station for walking/working out! Awesome 90's dance party songs that make you want to MOVE! :)
4. Disney - Listen to one of my favorites from this station here
I'm a sucker for all things Disney - and these songs are no exception. Great classic movie songs from Disney animated films and musicals! (My 6th graders beg me to play this so they can play the 'Who Can Guess the Movie First' Game!) A feel-good station!
5. Rusted Root Radio - Listen to one of my favorites from this station here
This is my most 'chill' radio station. A great choice to wind-down at the end of the day... or take an afternoon drive in the country... or as background music during dinner. (Plenty of Dave Matthews and O.A.R also!)

I hope you'll take a listen - music choice can definitely make or break my day, and Pandora never disappoints!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment