Monday, April 4, 2011

365 Project: Week 12

Click templates to view larger
My husband was my main inspiration this week, sending me the most beautiful bouquet of flowers to school - so many I had to split them up into 2 vases! It was a God-send, as I'm in dire need of more color in my life... which, thanks to the lovely flowers, I accomplished this week in my photo set! To learn about each photo (I know I often like to know the stories behind random photos I see...) click on the individual photos to the right of this page and it will take you to my Flickr photostream, where I've written detailed descriptions!

And... I've started another ceramic project for my church (A baptismal basin) that has to be done in less time than I have to do it - wish me luck! I'll post finished photos! 

 I've spent most of my time the last couple of days organizing and documenting many of our photos from MEXICO - check out Part 1 Here, Part 2 Here and Part 3 here or just scroll down!

No comments:

Post a Comment