Friday, April 8, 2011

365 Project: Week 17


Individual photo descriptions on my Flickr page!
This week was "Teacher Appreciation Week" and to celebrate, I spent most of my afternoons staying late grading projects. This was a bittersweet process because although I value my afternoons with Bella, I got to cross many things off my to-do list at school and I got to give all the kids' charming projects a closer look! (They're AMAZING this semester!) 

Besides that, Justin was home for the weekend (yay! We finally found a place to rent in Indiana!) and I'm preparing for a garage sale on Saturday, which is encouraging me to go through all my stuff and decide what I need to keep and more importantly - what I don't! Saturday from 8 - 4, stop by to sift through the treasures!!
Enjoy this GORGEOUS weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment